The Trinidad and Tobago Dispute Resolution Centre is dedicated to promoting an environment in which people are encouraged to work together to find alternative means of resolving conflict.
We achieve this through:
- Education to broaden the awareness of ADR,
- Developing and maintaining a strong cadre of qualified and experienced facilitators in negotiation, mediation, arbitration and related areas,
- Providing mediation and arbitration services,
- Providing consultancy services in the design and implementation of ADR and related systems and procedures
- Offering training programmes of the highest quality in all aspects of ADR and peripheral topics.